Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Pasha's Cafe!!

Is anybody else fed up with Amulet? They are way over priced, wrong orders, the foods stale and their chairs are hard! At our last S&B I mentioned Pasha’s which is just down the road opposite our very first meeting place Kaos cafe. There is oodles of room, (and a second room) and wall to wall comfy seating with a big, big coffee table in the centre, big enough spread out all our books, yarn, coffees, laptops, water jars, chocolate cakes, huge spread of yummy dips and my big bulky jumper which needs sewing up! Plus its upstairs so we get a bit of exercise! Anybody interested for a little knitting and baklava in the near future reply here or at Ravelry.
I think we should do it, I think you all will love it!

Photo's from the Spinners and Weavers exhibition at the Long Gallery.





6 comments:

blackie said...

Count me in. I'm in the mood for some stitch n dip.

blackie said...

PS the shot of the raffia bra thing is really freaking me out!!!

kizzie56 said...

Count me in for Pasha's :)

Kris McCracken said...

I have forwarded on the link to the Amulet people demanding immediate action!

Grace Garton said...

Thanks Kris!

Kris McCracken said...

It is important that they be held to account. It does nobody any good that Jennifer comes back from her relaxing afternoon all riled op over stale cake and upsetting Henry and me.