Friday, March 05, 2010

little black crow wants to know

This is my pile of UFO's , urgh! some I really don't remember what they are!
There is a 'Some What Cowl', Vintage knickers, Alien Scarf, two hats, Squarey, that long stripy thing that I just need to sew the ends in, Burtonesque's, a pair of socks, camisole and Belladonna arm warmers!!
Well I guess this is my New Years projects right here...dam I wanted to knit a black jumper or cardigan this year oh and the sideways spencer and.....................
I've been keeping away from Ravelry...just to many fun thing to get involved with and to many knitting patterns I want to try.....sad!
but I want to know what everybody is working on post some pics of your ufo pile here or let me know where I can pick them up to post onto this blog.
Now I can feel guilty every time I come here that I'm not finishing something off!
Pashas meeting tomorrow I'll see if I can make time to come along. It's been a while since I've seen everyone!!

4 comments:

blackie said...

It's probably not going to suprise anyone that I have no UFOs. My problem is making up my mind about what to make next. I frequently start something, knit a few rows, decide I want to make something else so frog it. A head full of USOs (unstarted objects)!

Grace Garton said...

What a great image Blackie! I'd love to illustrate your brain one day.....maybe after that dreaded zeen:(

Bishop Stone said...

I get my projects finished but I HATE to sew up projects and dont get me started on sewing in ends. oh my........ I need to knit seemless jumpers.

Sal Harris said...

Hi there,

I have just opened a handmade boutique in Woonona, NSW and am seeking suppliers who might be happy to put a couple of items in on consignment. At the moment I am particularly looking for knitted scarves, hats etc with a contemporary edge.

My plan is only to do one round of consignment, then purchase outright once the store is up and running. Other suppliers include That Vintage, Obelia Design, Kate Maree Design, Ruby Victoria Letterpress, artist Rose Colbeck, Mel Paton Design and more.

If any of your members are interested, I'd love to hear from you :)

Kind Regards,

Sarah Harris
wren handmade
W: singletandbloomers.blogspot.com
E: salharris@live.com
M: 0432 927 005
P: 225 Mt Keira Rd, Mt Keira, NSW 250